Hammonton, NJ — March 2011 – EPP is pleased to be a sponsor of NAWBO-SJ’s first annual Keys to the Future scholarship event where two high school seniors will be presented with $1,000 scholarships. The program will include a fascinating panel of women business leaders who will discuss the key attributes of successful business women, describe unique challenges and reveal opportunities for women today and tomorrow.
“We are delighted to honor the achievements of young women who have made a mark in their academic achievements and in their community. This is a time to reflect on past accomplishments and acknowledge the great things to come,” said Eileen Unger, Immediate Past President of the Chapter, and President of Emergency Preparedness Partnerships.
The Panelists for the program are:
- Marianne Aleardi, Editor, SJ Magazine
- Aldonna R. Ambler, President, Ambler Growth Strategy Consultants, Inc.
- Pam Boyd, President, Thomas/Boyd Communications
- Michelle L. Bunting, President, Camden Shipping Corporation
- Hallie M. Reese, Vice President-Support Services, Pepco Holdings, Inc.
- Marilouise Venditti MD, Chief Medical Officer, AtlantiCare
The Keys to the Future Scholarship event will take place at the Scotland Run Golf Course on April 14, 2011 from 5:30 to 8:30. Other program sponsors include PSE&G, SJ Magazine, Burlington County College, Telinc, and The Torre Studios.